In any central heating system, a hot water cylinder is the glue that keeps everything together. The hot water cylinder is crucial for your home heating system. If you notice the following it may be time for a replacement:
Our expert gas engineers can provide central heating installation throughout your home or rental accommodation.
- Lack of hot water from your taps and showers
- Lukewarm water even though you’ve had the heating on for a good while
- Rumbling or banging noises from your hot water cylinder
- Water leaks from your tank
- Faulty Pressure Relief Valve
Safety reasons are a priority. However, replacing your hot water tank could save you up to 25% in annual heating costs. If you notice any of the above mentioned and want to save money, call us on 01 969 5219 to arrange your replacement today.